Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MOCK CLASSIFIED
(01-21-2012, 08:22 PM)Cracker Wrote: Not sure, though, puberty robbed me of the ability to completely understand that kind of thinking.

hah

p.s. It's true, one thing that comes across clearly from Sally's posts is that she doesn't really give a shit what people post. She would be next to impossible to recruit for The Gang. That's part of why I like her (don't tell her I said that).
86 112
(01-22-2012, 12:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That MF sure does love to run with the pack! The whole cult is here.

Yes, I'm quite the follower. I'm glad my posts about Cracker being a racist big-mouth bitch and the fact that you are magnetically annoying didn't get in the way of your judgement.
86 112
(01-22-2012, 09:22 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 12:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That MF sure does love to run with the pack! The whole cult is here.

Yes, I'm quite the follower. I'm glad my posts about Cracker being a racist big-mouth bitch and the fact that you are magnetically annoying didn't get in the way of your judgement.

hah I can't believe you felt the need to justify your posts to a Moron.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-22-2012, 10:37 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

Your crusty brain cells have you confusing the need to justify with the need to mock the moron.

86 112
(01-22-2012, 11:11 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Your crusty brain cells have you confusing the need to justify with the need to mock the moron.

I don't think so pussy, the justification is clear in your post, the distancing yourself from cracker is obvious in your post, you're a pussy who justifies his posts to a moron.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-22-2012, 11:15 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 11:11 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

I don't think so pussy, the justification is clear in your post, the distancing yourself from cracker is obvious in your post, you're a pussy who justifies his posts to a moron.

My goodness CrustyFlake, you are like one of these soap opera drama bitches ... what's it like to be that bored and on the internet, analyzing and caring what people post as often as you do?

86 112
(01-22-2012, 11:15 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I don't think so pussy, the justification is clear in your post, the distancing yourself from cracker is obvious in your post, you're a pussy who justifies his posts to a moron.

I concur.

Apparently I'm racist because I have white babies. That is discrimination, right? It isn't color that is off-putting to Cracker. I am a smell person. Smells are a warning to me not to put things in my mouth. Scoff all you want, but I will outlive you people.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I left the part of your posts that mattered, I seldom pay any attention to cowardly pussies who justify their posts to a moron.

John Adams

I don't appreciate these attempts to break up the Bully Gang.
86 112
Haphazard banter! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

What ^^ said 113

You're right. When MF created this site his master plan was to form a cult that he could run behind, Cracker would be chosen as our leader. The main mission was to conspire against a strange little Australian lady.

(01-22-2012, 12:14 PM)sally Wrote:

You're right. When MF created this site his master plan was to form a cult that he could run behind, Cracker would be chosen as our leader. The main mission was to conspire against a strange little Australian lady.

being transplanted to Australia does not make a person Australian, but it could very well fuck them up.

John Adams

(01-22-2012, 12:14 PM)sally Wrote: You're right. When MF created this site his master plan was to form a cult that he could run behind,

He must be an ass man.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No..he's a toosh man
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(01-22-2012, 12:40 PM)thekid65 Wrote: No..he's a toosh man

That's why MF has to run with the pack instead of leading it, he's a dork. Cult leaders don't say things like "nice toosh".

(01-22-2012, 12:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: being transplanted to Australia does not make a person Australian, but it could very well fuck them up.

Where the hell do you get off calling me a moron? Like you are some expert on the subject. You are a classic example of someone who has a deficit in brains. Get back on the retard bus and off my case.
(01-22-2012, 06:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Get back on the retard bus and off my case.

(01-05-2012, 11:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Who the fuck are you to come into this forum and speak shit about a child?

THIS IS NOT THE FORUM TO ATTACK CHILDREN!! Go to your pedo friends and they will embrace you and you can say all kinds of fucked up shit about kids. Now fuck off!!!!!

[Image: SpecEdbuseswheelchairs_t440.jpg?]
Cracker gives some people a lot of credit for having enough brains to know what she is talking about.
John Adams

(01-22-2012, 06:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Where the hell do you get off calling me a moron? Like you are some expert on the subject. You are a classic example of someone who has a deficit in brains. Get back on the retard bus and off my case.

Only Aussie, asks someone to get off their case at a Mock forum, getting on peoples cases is the main reason this forum exists bubblehead.

All you come across like sounding is a whining self pitying bitch as usual.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.