Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from the Frontline: Online Dating
I like it Sally, as i said, shooting from the hip, and yes i am going to be dead soon. There is nothing i can do that i havent done before, im old, been there done that. I dont know why im still here, near death experiencers say that we have a life plan, so mine cant be done yet.

What i wont do is abuse my body with poison, been there done that with cigars and alcohol, feeling healthy is my pot. Feeling the sun on my back, its started to shine here, good food, good company, peace. Warm evenings, with a light breeze, feeling dusk come in, and then the stars. My best wishes go to you.
(04-20-2023, 06:44 AM)Piglet Wrote: I like it Sally, as i said, shooting from the hip, and yes i am going to be dead soon.  There is nothing i can do that i havent done before, im old, been there done that.  I dont know why im still here, near death experiencers say that we have a life plan, so mine cant be done yet.

What i wont do is abuse my body with poison, been there done that with cigars and alcohol, feeling healthy is my pot. Feeling the sun on my back, its started to shine here, good food, good company, peace.  Warm evenings, with a light breeze, feeling dusk come in, and then the stars.    My best wishes go to you.

All things in moderation. You can still smoke pot and cigars and drink alcohol while feeling the sun on your back, a light breeze,good food, good company,peace. I'm living proof of that. Spring has just begun and I'm going to enjoy it with the "poison" to enhance it. It will be even better in the summer.

My poison is my poor diet and spicy food. Need to eat better and eat less spicy.
(04-20-2023, 06:44 AM)Piglet Wrote: feeling healthy is my pot

Of which, he hasn't one to piss in.
(04-20-2023, 06:44 AM)Piglet Wrote: What i wont do is abuse my body with poison

The only thing that poisons my body is my cooking.   Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-20-2023, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-20-2023, 06:44 AM)Piglet Wrote: What i wont do is abuse my body with poison

The only thing that poisons my body is my cooking.   Dramaqueen

Joking aside Chango, you would be good company, whatever miscihef i got up to in regards to conversation you would tolerate it and have a bit of fun. I can relate to your life as i was like you as a student in brum, living a bohemian life style with Tim in clent view road Bartley Green. O happy days, how quickly it all goes. His girlfriend had a sports car, we went roaming one afternoon, had a few drinks and ended back home, if you could call it that.....all in bed.

I was just about to get my leg over on his girlfriend when he said " what do you think your doing"??? And having manners, i forsooth such an activity. And no, me and Tim did not knock a round off.

Eventually he got a cracking girlfriend, nice, pretty, nowt wrong with her. He left her to move to South Africa, and as far as i could see, just to fight a war. I dont know how bad racism gets in your country, but in some here its bad, and it was for that reason.

Make the most of the time you have left clang.......and that doesnt include imbibing poison. Get a girlfriend, its a bigger high, by a multiple of billions.
(04-21-2023, 07:07 AM)Piglet Wrote: Joking aside Chango, you would be good company,  whatever miscihef i got up to in regards to conversation you would tolerate it and have a bit of fun.  I can relate to your life as i was like you as a student in brum, living a bohemian life style with Tim in clent view road Bartley Green.  O happy days, how quickly it all goes.  His girlfriend had a sports car, we went roaming one afternoon, had a few drinks and  ended back home, if you could call it that.....all in bed.

I was just about to get my leg over on his girlfriend when he said " what do you think your doing"???    And having manners, i forsooth such an activity.  And no, me and Tim did not knock a round off.

Eventually he got a cracking girlfriend, nice, pretty, nowt wrong with her.    He left her to move to South Africa, and as far as i could see, just to fight a war.  I dont know how bad racism gets in your country, but in some here its bad, and it was for that reason. 

Make the most of the time you have left clang.......and that doesnt include imbibing poison.  Get a girlfriend, its a bigger high, by a multiple of billions.

Got it.....Get girlfriend, have sex while we are both drunk and high.
With the girlfriend...
(04-21-2023, 09:34 AM)BigMark Wrote: With the girlfriend...

No with your mama! 39

(Of course with the girlfriend)
You mama's tramp stamp was a bird, the Swallow.
You dont know how priveleged you are chang, to be still relatively young and free. Although i never heard from Tim again, he was the perfect housemate, and id do it again having been there done that marriage wise.

Cards all night, booze in every corner, girls, women in and out like a hotel foyer. Football, out on the pull, boozing in the midland hotel in brum, like hannibal hayes and kid curry, remember those?
Its a shame chang you havent the interpersonal skills to seduce women, a BIG shame. Tim had a mate in Leeds Jamie, short, squat, bearded and ginger, ive never seen anything like it, he picked up gorgeous women in a second in night clubs.

Its not too late for you, it will be soon. Even if i was over there coaching you, you would still fail, i reckon, subconsciously you reject it. O well, care free young days.... it all comes and goes, maybe i will get one more chance to play the field before i kark it, the problem is i tend to fall.
Clang doesn't need coaching. I think he's doing exactly what he wants to do. He's no shrinking violent. He has a better social life than I do.
He's a one man purple expanding crime spree!
Now I'm thinking about him removing the barrier or whatever the hell that was.
(04-22-2023, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: Clang doesn't need coaching. I think he's doing exactly what he wants to do. He's no shrinking violent. He has a better social life than I do.

I'm still the quiet one among my friends. I do have my occaisional crazy moments though.
Let yo freak flag fly baby! Let it all hang out! Gooo!

(04-22-2023, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: He has a better social life than I do.

You should come with me to the Potfest in May in Poughkeepsie NY and the NY Yankees game July 22 in NYC.
(04-23-2023, 01:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You should come with me to the Potfest in May in Poughkeepsie 

I would love to! I haven't been back to New York in a long time. I went in August and froze my ass off, Clangy.  hah Anyway, would that I could!
(04-23-2023, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-23-2023, 01:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You should come with me to the Potfest in May in Poughkeepsie 

I would love to! I haven't been back to New York in a long time. I went in August and froze my ass off, Clangy.  hah Anyway, would that I could!

Oh well....maybe someday.... Blowing-kisses
Everyone has a better social life than you Duchess, your little girl is a figment of your imagination, isnt t?.