Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED
(12-30-2023, 05:20 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-28-2023, 02:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: I think this is probably a bad idea, but it's over & done. The house where the murders occurred has been demolished and there will be no opportunity for the jury to do a walk through when the trial begins.

[Image: 79409863-12906789-image-a-76_1703785255041.jpg]

What,  exactly,  do you think the jury should see?  Wait,  should murder houses become states evidence?  How long should they become states evidence?

Hell no! Sell those murder houses to unsuspecting clients for shits and giggles. Exaggerate the goryness of the murder as much as possible when clients eventually find out they live in a murder house for extra shits and giggles.

Shits and Giggles was my clown duo name!
That's also what the poor bastards at the old folks home will call you.
(12-29-2023, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: I really do think it is regrettable that it was destroyed. I certainly understand why it was and I don't disagree with the act, just the timing of it.

The university bought it. They have demolished because it is creating adverse repercussions to them monetarily as an educational institution. These people that rule these big organisations don't give a hoot. I heard legal analysts I watch on YouTube, experts, who said it would have been preferable to keep it until after the trial.

He stalked another chick, broke into her home and moved stuff. It worked, she asked him to help her set up cameras. He had access to them via her wifi password. Yeh, he killed those poor students alright.
(12-31-2023, 04:35 AM)BigMark Wrote: That's also what the poor bastards at the old folks home will call you.

I plan on being dead long before I need an old folks home.
(12-31-2023, 04:35 AM)BigMark Wrote: That's also what the poor bastards at the old folks home will call you.

Depends.
Clang would finally get all the pussy he wanted after bingo night.
(12-31-2023, 04:08 PM)BigMark Wrote: Clang would finally get all the pussy he wanted after bingo night.

Only if there were alot of cat ladies at the old fuck's home.
I saw a little of Nancy Grace, now the building is demolished there are souvenir scavengers. How stupid are people?
No trial date has been set, the case against Kohberger appears to have fallen apart in the face of competent defense. What really happened?

(06-16-2024, 05:05 PM)rothschild Wrote: the case against Kohberger appears to have fallen apart in the face of competent defense. 

Oh dear god no!

Does anyone know who is paying for his attorneys?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-17-2024, 10:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2024, 05:05 PM)rothschild Wrote: the case against Kohberger appears to have fallen apart in the face of competent defense. 

Oh dear god no!

Does anyone know who is paying for his attorneys?

Not sure but she's not the typical public defender. Very competent.

I see it as good because if the case is as weak as it appears to be then it's likely that Kohberger isn't the perp. It isn't going to make college kids safer pinning this on someone who isn't guilty.

It's a fact that law enforcement is trafficking college students. Kids get busted for low-level offenses and are coerced into becoming informants, which is extremely dangerous. Students on other campuses have died as a result of this, and LEA do not investigate because they don't want to compromise taskforce operations. They're generally ruled suicides, one example being a kid found in a river with a gunshot wound to his head, wearing a backpack full of rocks. Suicide.

These kids are typically charged with felonies and offered charge reductions for becoming informants. No legal council, parents aren't notified. They have no idea how much danger they're in if they accept these deals.

Another aspect of this is that these kids snitch on other students, who end up falling into the same trap. And there is zero chance that this strategy is going to impact the cartels. The only way to stop them is to go after the money and money laundering, and money laundering is big business in this country. Kids lives are being destroyed so LEA can claim they're shutting down trafficking. They aren't

Is this what happened with the Idaho victims? It's a very real possibility. IMO the "investigation" has been a coverup, the Kohberger indictment being part of it. He also has a history of drug involvement, as do three of the victims parents, all of whom had charge reductions. Make of that what you will.
What about his DNA that was found on the knife sheath?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If Kohberger was an informant it would be very easy to set him up. If he wasn't it would still be pretty easy.

I don't think there's any doubt that 1122 King Road was a drug house. The crime scene was contaminated and evidence was removed when it shouldn't have been. What's being hidden from the public? If some or all of the victims were selling drugs and/or were informants then the Kohberger narrative is fiction. He may still be involved but the narrative is a lie if that was a drug house. Moscow is in the middle of a High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area. You have federal agents and the Quad City Drug Taskforce involved in what I outlined above. It's a fact that they're working on college campuses. Based on what we know to be true, what's the likelihood that the official version of events has basis in fact?