Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
DOUCHEY DIRTBAGS OF DC
(06-05-2023, 04:57 PM)rothschild Wrote: He's a monster, in my book. 

Thanks! You're not alone in your opinion of him.

I've since done a little reading about him and by all accounts he was/is brilliant. Shame so many people use their smarts for fuckery.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-06-2023, 01:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 04:57 PM)rothschild Wrote: He's a monster, in my book. 

Thanks! You're not alone in your opinion of him.

I've since done a little reading about him and by all accounts he was/is brilliant. Shame so many people use their smarts for fuckery.

I don't see him as brilliant. The establishment presents him in that light, just as they do with other "luminaries" that represent elite interests, Alan Greenspan being a good example.

His intelligence is well above average, but that alone doesn't equate to brilliance. What he does have is tremendous influence, and if you have the right pedigree and a shit ton of money you can purchase it.
(06-07-2023, 02:26 PM)rothschild Wrote: I don't see him as brilliant. 

I was just going by what I read about him. I know little to nothing about the man, I recognize his name of course, but that's about it. I knew you'd give me the scoop.   Awink
(06-07-2023, 03:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 02:26 PM)rothschild Wrote: I don't see him as brilliant. 

I was just going by what I read about him. I know little to nothing about the man, I recognize his name of course, but that's about it. I knew you'd give me the scoop.   Awink

He's a man of great stature to many among the pundrity. I've never had the chance to sit down and talk to him, obviously, but I did watch an interview with Charlie Rose about 15 years ago and wasn't impressed.

Is he exceptional when it comes to Machiavellian machinations? I would say no, but he is certainly a man who thinks critically and knows how to leverage influence.
Hunter Biden has pleaded guilty to two tax misdemeanors & a firearm felony related to his drug use.

[Image: FzEeNnUWwAAv4jR?format=jpg&name=medium]
pretrial diversion agreement means no prison.
That's right and when he fulfills the agreement it's my understanding it wipes out the felony.
 The 5 year investigation of Hunter Biden was done by people trump appointed to do so while he was POTUS and he's not taking it well.    113

[Image: FzFnaPqWABYNWNA?format=jpg&name=medium]
Why are you happy Hunter did not get the punishment you or I would have gotten?
(06-20-2023, 03:27 PM)BigMark Wrote: Why are you happy Hunter did not get the punishment you or I would have gotten?

What normally happens when someone pleads guilty to misdemeanor tax charges? No one gets pretrial diversion agreements?
felony firearm possession...
I know, I read the charges. So a pretrial diversion agreement is a new thing? 
nevermind its not worth my time.
Okay.
damn

That's what I said.
[Image: FzGPVDSXoAkGXwp?format=jpg&name=large]
Yes indeed.

He wrote a book detailing it all too.
(06-22-2023, 04:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: He wrote a book detailing it all too.

It's great having a name you can cash in on. Helps to pay for the amenities.

Which reminds me, is Trump an adderall junkie?