Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
strapped in the stadium? Ohio CCW laws
Allowing mass CCW carriers all over can likely lead to disaster. Many years ago, I ran with a crowd that was somewhat on the wild side. One of the guys in that crowd, was 5'-7" tall, & weighed in around 110lbs dripping wet. He CCW, (no permit) & knowing that he CCW made him feel & act like he was 10' tall, fearless, & had an attitude. I used to hate going out to a restaurant & or bar with him cause he was always looking for action, and for somebody to start something. Well as it turned out, one night he went to a nightclub by himself, & with his attitude got into a fight. He drew his gun & the other guy got it away from him & actually shot this guy with his own gun, in the groin! (It was said the guy was aming for his balls)
Needless to say, I re-evaluated my association with that crowd, & shortly thereafter, we went seperate ways.

As mentioned this was many years ago, at a time when I believe there were not as many people CCW, as is done today, both by male & female, legally & or illegally! So shit will happen!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: strapped in the stadium? Ohio CCW laws - by Carsman - 06-18-2011, 03:49 PM