Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
strapped in the stadium? Ohio CCW laws
(06-19-2011, 10:02 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-19-2011, 08:47 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(06-18-2011, 08:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I carry a weapon 247 carsman and have for more than 30 years, just because you don't think you can deal with carrying a weapon and maintain your self control, doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

Do you seriously think that there are no guns at sporting events now just because it's supposedly illegal?

you just told us a story about your butt buddy that carried all the time without a CCW, do you think he is alone and the only one that does that?

you surely are dense

And I am not totally against guns. Since I "own" a gun, legally, (use it at the indoor range, so know how to use it) and choose to leave it home, it's there, if needed. So . . .

What if you need it at the 7-11 where is it at then?

What if you need it in the parking lot at work, or at your favorite restaurant, or at the stop light on stupid and main in your home town?

you know there is no known location where someone meets violence it's always a chance and always up to the dirt bag, the best you or I can hope for is that were more prepared than they are.

your weapon at home is well lets just say not an optimal approach to self protection.

Well ok you carry, & you're in the 7-11. And all of a sudden 3 bad guys carrying guns rush in and get the drop on all, including you? What then?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: strapped in the stadium? Ohio CCW laws - by Carsman - 06-19-2011, 10:17 AM