Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Choice! Animals or People! (Question lurking inside...)
(06-17-2012, 11:27 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I meant exactly what I wrote, you spell-checking Cheetos cheesy finger-licking goof.
Read it again- slowly this time, mumbling, yet enunciating every single word in your witless, addle beer soaked mind, and the mock should (dimly) light off above your pointy, freakishly small head, you rotund, squatty pungent smelling man child.

(PS: When do you announce the ass kisser of the week award? I can't wait to find out if I won!!)

hah Don't let your handicap keep you from posting, it would be a shame to cheat the rest of the members out of the laugh.

I know you would like to change what you posted, I know you would like to believe that "deft" means anything other than what I posted but it just isn't going to happen.

You have a chance at the award because I know you just sniffed my ass and liked it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Choice! Animals or People! (Question lurking inside...) - by IMaDick - 06-17-2012, 11:33 AM