Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would you say I'm an asshole
I had four dogs, the Golden died, the pit bull who I was talked into from a friend attacked all of the neighbors pets so she now lives in another city at our warehouse, and I'm left with the Newfoundland and Basset hound who I keep in our garage that is air conditioned.

The reason why I keep them down there is because the Newfoundland sheds and slobbers more than any other breed of dog and the basset hound marks on everything and growls at my daughter. I was not expecting to have a baby when I adopted these dogs.

They are such a pita to walk even though I took them to obedience school, now I've decided to just open up the garage door and let them run. They come back after about 20 minutes, but I'm sure they shit in the neighbors yard along the way. I just don't have the time to deal with it, but I feel bad if they don't get out.

Let me have it.
I meant to say would, not whould. Feel free to change it.
Whould and garare? I'm too hung up on those to think about your issues with animal abuse.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-25-2013, 09:17 PM)sally Wrote: I meant to say would, not whould. Feel free to change it.

Oh, okay. It was nice while it lasted. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
I fixed garage you scrawny scum bucket.
(07-25-2013, 09:20 PM)sally Wrote: I fixed garage you scrawny scum bucket.

Good thing. I only fixed the title because you were making the rest of the forum look retarded.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-25-2013, 09:20 PM)sally Wrote: I fixed garage you scrawny scum bucket.

I prefer 'tosspot'.

In the future will you please refer to User as a 'scrawny tosspot'?

As for your dog issues, why can't your boys and husband help with the walks?

Are they just rolling in goulash all day and night?
If my dog would do that, I would let her run, but she is a beagle, they take off and don't come back. I get the shedding thing, I don't want slobber and shedding in my house.
They're so fucking gross. The minute I let them in the house they lay up against the couch and lick their ass for a half an hour. After these four assholes, I've changed into a cat person. I'm just gonna let them out of the garage every night and hope they don't come back. If anyone asks I'm gonna play like they got out on accident.
Yep, I'd say you're an asshole.

It has nothing to do with the dogs though. I think your dogs have it good.

You're on my top 3 list of funny assholes at Mock.
I bring Pinky's mat inside and she is allowed inside for set times. She is tied up inside otherwise she would run amuck like she was a member of Motley Crue. The house still gets dirty and I am forever cleaning the floors. But it is in a contained area. If she is naughty or plays up inside she has to go outside again. She is happy outside though, we have her kennel near the door in winter. Give them a big bone to chew on and they are as happy as Larry.
The thing is that these dogs are house broken, but the basset hound still likes to mark his territory on my fucking washer and drying machine. So every morning I have to pull the wash machine and dryer out and mop it with bleach. Not to mention the Newfoundland hair mixed in with it. It's about an hour process everyday. I'm done with these motherfuckers.

I've had dogs all my life and somehow I was cursed with these assholes. I tried taking them to the dog park but it didn't work out, the goddamn golden retriever was humping everyone, the stupid basset hound was shitting all over the place, and the Newf put a Sharpei in the hospital. I don't even want to talk about the retarded pit bull.
I love Goldens.

Got my first one when I was 4.

My in-laws have one. He loves me and I love him.

But you're right about the jumping all over people thing.

My little ones get knocked over all the time.
Because I feel a bit sorry for you and am somewhat drawn to your lack of love for mans best friend, I will attempt to walk you through this.
Take one dog and give it tons of attention for a week, do not mess with the other ones. then take another dog a week later and give it tons of attention, the next week do the same for the others and continue until they have all had your "special attention love"
Wait until it rains like a son of a bitch, I mean a pour down rain that lasts a week and fills the sewers to overflow.
Take them all down to the river that will be in turmoil and rolling like a fat lady on acid in a vat of beer. Get a stick and toss that thing as far as your arms can fling it into the baddest roiling boiling part of the river.
Say heel.
The one that stays with you keep, let the other ones go down the river to find new masters and mistresses.

Wait...........you live near alligators right?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
They won't go in the water, Maggot. Did you know that a Newfoundland is a water rescue dog? Not mine. We took him to the lake for the first time when he was about 5 months old, he sank like a fucking rock. After about 5 minutes I told my husband that I don't think he's coming back up, so he jumped in with his cell phone and wallet and dragged him out through the weeds. We were the laughing stock of the whole park and are forever known as the Newf who can't swim.
Do you love your dogs? Would the rest of the family care if you got rid of them? If the answer is no to both, take them to the shelter. Letting them run around is unsafe. They could get hit by a car or attacked by another dog or God forbid bite another dog or a child. Then your ass is in the slung. If someone hits your dog and damages their vehicle, it could end up being your bill to fix it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess just might have a coronary when she sees this thread.

she might even ban Sally for being an exceptionally big asshole dog owner.
I know. I should have had them neutered which was my idea, but my husband didn't want to and now they have balls as big as grapefruits. They want to run, and now they're older and come back home. I know it's very irresponsible to let them out on their own , but it's what they crave, and frankly I just can't deal with it anymore. I wasn't expecting to have a baby and my life to be like this when I bought them. They're not vicious so that's not a concern.

Walking on a leash doesn't comfort them, they need to run and I don't have any place for that.
(07-25-2013, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: I know. I should have had them neutered which was my idea, but my husband didn't want to and now they have balls as big as grapefruits. They want to run, and now they're older and come back home. I know it's very irresponsible to let them out on their own , but it's what they crave, and frankly I just can't deal with it anymore. I wasn't expecting to have a baby and my life to be like this when I bought them. They're not vicious so that's not a concern.

Walking on a leash doesn't comfort them, they need to run and I don't have any place for that.

Just take them to the shelter. If your hearts not in it anymore that's what needs to be done.

I don't believe for a minute that you're such an asshole that you would let them run away and not give it another thought.
I just want to let them run without me, is that such a bad thing? They come right back home. Dogs shit in my yard all the time and I don't make a big deal out of it. They run to the cemetery and come right back, it's what they want to do more than anything in the world. They want to run free. Why should I stop them?