Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frogs in the pool
I can hear them bitches chirping, it wont be long till I'm flinging them over the fence again. The Professor hates them for some reason and they really dont bother me, I pick them up and talk to them saying stuff like "you can fly" "you know you can"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What
Why
Oh the humanity!

You should,  at the very least,   staple wings on them.  It would go a long way towards boosting their confidence.
At least I'm not using them as bait for Bass. I find that if I send them over the fence they go to the stream where they belong.
5 frogs 5 were swimming around la de da like they owned the place. They were perfect bass fishing frogs but I don't like Bass fishing I like Trout, They are gone gone like the wind now.
It's pretty bad, I've been busy doing other things and I think I can tell the difference between a male and female frog from their croaks now.
(06-07-2021, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's pretty bad, I've been busy doing other things and I think I can tell the difference between a male and female frog from their croaks now.

Yeah it's easy,

The female croaks, "Put out the garbage now"

The male croaks, "Yes dear"! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-08-2021, 10:31 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's pretty bad, I've been busy doing other things and I think I can tell the difference between a male and female frog from their croaks now.

Yeah it's easy,

The female croaks, "Put out the garbage now"

The male croaks, "Yes dear"! hah

hah
[Image: 131317449_2455356121439819_2605932933515...C600&ssl=1]
(06-20-2021, 09:09 AM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: 131317449_2455356121439819_2605932933515...C600&ssl=1]

hah
(06-03-2021, 09:52 AM)cannongal Wrote: You should,  at the very least,   staple wings on them.  It would go a long way towards boosting their confidence.

Yes.

When I was a wee little girl living in VIRGINia, my oldest brother would catch and release frogs keeping only their little legs for cooking.
Commando Cunt Queen
So those stupid frogs are gone, they don't even go near the pool. But they still raise hell with their stupid croaks and stupid frog stuff. I just know their busting my balls and fucking with me but their driving me nuts. 

I just went out there and they are singing like Ethel Merman. They're not in the pool because it's chock full of chlorine yet they're out there raising hell. 

I really don't care but it's not freaking normal.
The Germans tried to take them out, but no, we saved them.
If you keep throwing them into the stream, with practice maybe you could bludgeon a trout with one.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'll take frogs over loud rap "music". Stop complaining.
(07-11-2021, 04:17 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'll take frogs over loud rap "music". Stop complaining.

And back to unlikeable. You sound like a grumpy old fart.
My pool is now "perfect" so I was vacuuming it and a few chunks of debris got sucked up. It wasn't that bad until it stopped working. I tried blowing out the lines like I always do but this was a blockage that ignored my normal remedy. So now I need to snake the freaking line and when I started doing that it started raining. Not a gentle fuck me on the lawn rain but a big burst. I scrambled and closed the Bulkhead just in time. 

I'm kinda glad as I was sick of messing with it. Tomorrow's another day.
(07-11-2021, 06:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: My pool is now "perfect" so I was vacuuming it and a few chunks of debris got sucked up. It wasn't that bad until it stopped working. I tried blowing out the lines like I always do but this was a blockage that ignored my normal remedy. So now I need to snake the freaking line and when I started doing that it started raining. Not a gentle fuck me on the lawn rain but a big burst. I scrambled and closed the Bulkhead just in time. 

I'm kinda glad as I was sick of messing with it. Tomorrow's another day.

[Image: Laughing-Frog-Meme-09.jpg]
I don't think I sucked up a frog.  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
I sometimes see frogs in the horse pool. I don't know how they live given the amount of chlorine in there. Nuclear frogs? Heh. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]