Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 05:20 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Did Tiff actually say she saw tied up bodies?

Tiff actually said she left after the second 911 call, the police told her go home, there's nothin going on here. So she left shortly after JCs father rode with her to LS house...according to her answer last night
Quote:Maytee, La Cubana, Maya or whatever name your using today: is all the lashing out on the internet because of your guilty conscious?

I'm skeptical of two things that I've seen online over and over again.
1. An attempt to blame Maytee.
2. an attempt to blame anyone who didn't know LS and JC were alone at the Straub home on the evening in question.

(02-17-2011, 06:41 PM)truth be told Wrote: Johnny was loved by many, his biggest problem in life was his mother. For years neighbors, friends, and even family members have been tormented by Maytee's sadistic antics. We have all seen her selling drugs to youngsters and even allowing them to do drugs at her house for years. Everybody who knows her knows that she is pure "EVIL"...people really fear this woman! As a law abiding tax payer of Toledo, I want justice for these two young souls. Maytee, La Cubana, Maya or whatever name your using today: is all the lashing out on the internet because of your guilty conscious?

I wondered the same thing.
(02-17-2011, 07:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 07:01 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 02:32 PM)DCTim Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:17 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:16 AM)tiffwill123 Wrote: thank you

sorry but my i dont have a rap sheet

Have you looked to be sure? You may be surprised.

What is that supposed to mean? Unless someone has multiple personality disorder I think they know if they've been arrested. A rap sheet is not the same thing as having a "file", as can happen with political dissidents.

RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

DCTim:
Have you looked to be sure? You may be surprised.

a rap sheet implies/refers to having been arrested.
i think people know whether they've ever been arrested. you don't forget that sort of thing.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Great minds think alike

lol
(02-17-2011, 05:21 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Kind of a random thought, but if TW's story about her continually calling JC and not getting through to him is true, I'm thinking that the killers smashed the phones because they were tired of hearing them ring? Might explain a little why there were cell phone parts all over the place. For some reason this is the first that even crossed my mind.

But I also think the killers specifically placed JC cell on his body as a statement about what brought this murder to bare on JC and LS
(02-17-2011, 07:51 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 07:44 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 03:59 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Many many pages ago I asked "How did Maytee know that people used
a key inside a box" to get into the house. "I have seen them do it
many times."

That still bothers me. Under what circumstances has Maytee been to
the Straubs MANY TIMES.

Anyone know?

Exactly. Why in the hell would she have been at Lisa's house, let alone MANY TIMES? I call bullshit. She heard this from someone else.

Ask yourself this: Would Jocasta stalk Oedipus?

Classic. As is projection.
(02-17-2011, 01:47 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:27 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 10:44 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I have to agree with LoveHippo and Doing40, and the eating my words part too. IF JC said he would call her back, when did he say that, because she says she tried to call him back. Why did she say she called and texted LS too, right after she and JC were disconnected, and says this quite frantically? She makes it sound like she did it right away and got no response. NOT even an inkling that it was an hour later!

TW: "johnny told me he would call me back.thats why i didnt call anyone.then when a hour went by and he didnt answer"
Versus
"i called jc right back to tell him I had to run to the store and that I would meet them at the house and he was yellen at somebody...like umm I'm on.. he goes bro who are you.. and I called him right back he didn't answer...so I texted my friend L's phone and I was where are you are you okay and they didn't anwer...

I texted L
The last I talked to you I heard him arguing..."

And for those who think that it's a matter of semantics or that the details don't count..

Any, any cop worth their salt will tell you...THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS

First, I have to give her credit for coming here and answering some questions, she either very brave, or has a set of steel balls. JMO. Do I think she knew they were going to be murdered, no, did she put her hands on them, no, does she know a hell of a lot more....yep.

Sorry, I'm just not buying what TW is selling....

(02-17-2011, 01:34 PM)Sean69 Wrote: [quote='Jane' pid='129315' dateline='1297963914']
I'm on a laptop today for a few minutes, so it takes me forever to post, lol !! Eastcoastkat posted something about Tiffany saying JC was going to call her back in an hour. Tiffany never said anything like that, last night.

More people are catching on....she never said that on the 911 calls either...

YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THE POST BETTER....JC SAID HE WAS GOING TO CALL HER BACK....TW SAID THAT'S WHY SHE WAITED AN HOUR, JC DIDN'T SAY AN HOUR TW DID! AND ON THE 911 CALL YOU NEVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT JC SAYING HE WAS GOING TO CALL HER BACK...
you need to read your own posts, then, before you hit enter, because that's not what you posted

(02-17-2011, 08:42 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 05:21 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Kind of a random thought, but if TW's story about her continually calling JC and not getting through to him is true, I'm thinking that the killers smashed the phones because they were tired of hearing them ring? Might explain a little why there were cell phone parts all over the place. For some reason this is the first that even crossed my mind.

But I also think the killers specifically placed JC cell on his body as a statement about what brought this murder to bare on JC and LS

If this is true who's broken cell phone was on the ground, scattered in piece if they both had there cells on them?

(02-17-2011, 07:24 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 07:17 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Probably sits around eating Little Debbies all day, "grieving" for every case on Nancy Grace.

hah

And thinking "Little" makes it a diet food!

Sorry . . . Offtopic

Little Debbies and Diet Coke

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
So I just found out that the Administrator for the Facebook page for Johnny and Lisa removed me and also blocked me, because I told them that they should not attack Tiffany (they kept posting and posting questions, which she wasn't responding to) and told them that they Police and FBI know what they are doing and how to do it! I am really pissed, I live right down the street from the Straub Family. I was not bashing on anybody but simply stating what I felt. I want this murderer caught as much as they do. I heard from several people that were a part of that group as soon as the administrator didn't like the comment you post they remove you! That page was not about the administrator it was about JOHNNY AND LISA!
(02-17-2011, 08:48 PM)djsecretary Wrote: So I just found out that the Administrator for the Facebook page for Johnny and Lisa removed me and also blocked me, because I told them that they should not attack Tiffany (they kept posting and posting questions, which she wasn't responding to) and told them that they Police and FBI know what they are doing and how to do it! I am really pissed, I live right down the street from the Straub Family. I was not bashing on anybody but simply stating what I felt. I want this murderer caught as much as they do. I heard from several people that were a part of that group as soon as the administrator didn't like the comment you post they remove you! That page was not about the administrator it was about JOHNNY AND LISA!

the page is closed again now.

see this:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4854.html

(02-17-2011, 05:23 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Where exactly where were the bodies found? AND when the father kicked the door in…who was present? Everyone thinks TIFFANY has all the answers, I honestly think that the father would have more answers then TIFFANY. The father was at the house actually from 1 am to 4 pm? Am I correct? Did he leave at all during this time? I think she is actually a small piece to the puzzle.

John P was driven there by TW. I think Maytee came in another car and all met police at around 1am. Then 20 mins or so later everyone left and John C returned to kick in the door. His observations have gotta be as crucial as police photos of the crime. But the images have to be the most heart wrenching a parent would have to witness in any lifetime.
(02-17-2011, 08:37 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 06:41 PM)truth be told Wrote: Johnny was loved by many, his biggest problem in life was his mother. For years neighbors, friends, and even family members have been tormented by Maytee's sadistic antics. We have all seen her selling drugs to youngsters and even allowing them to do drugs at her house for years. Everybody who knows her knows that she is pure "EVIL"...people really fear this woman! As a law abiding tax payer of Toledo, I want justice for these two young souls. Maytee, La Cubana, Maya or whatever name your using today: is all the lashing out on the internet because of your guilty conscious?

Hmmmm.

!!!!!!!

Has social services ever taken her children away from her? She sounds
like the perfect definition of an unfit mother.
(02-17-2011, 07:34 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 05:17 PM)shitstorm Wrote: My guess is that if Tiffany was not involved, but knew who did it, and she snitched, she'd be the next person with a plastic bag over her head. You're a member of a gang - you don't rat out the family. Of course, when faced with 30 years in prison, many of them do roll over. We shall see .....

I've thought about this as well. Perhaps someone who knows something is in good graces with the perpetrators at present. But the future may be different. Anyone who could kill in the manner LS and JC were killed, is indeed a sociopath. Not someone I would want to stay close to. Especially if the people involved knew I knew. Paranoia is sure to set in at some point.

Whoever did the murders probably sat around with friends, smoking crack, and bragged about it. The entire crowd are criminals and murder is probably taken in stride. The name of the game is don't get caught and don't snitch.
(02-17-2011, 08:35 PM)mick45 Wrote: I totally agree with you Nash...I dont think it was her.

Whoever it was had access to TW's facebook account and had been in contact with another FB member, who posts here. I'd say it was her, or an associate.

(02-17-2011, 03:59 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Many many pages ago I asked "How did Maytee know that people used
many times."

the Straubs MANY TIMES.

Anyone know?

I've wondered that also. Tiffany said, the night of the murders, it was only the 2nd time she'd been there.

(02-17-2011, 08:53 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 08:35 PM)mick45 Wrote: I totally agree with you Nash...I dont think it was her.

Whoever it was had access to TW's facebook account and had been in contact with another FB member, who posts here. I'd say it was her, or an associate.

I sent a FB message to her last night. I'm with you; I believe it was her, or someone was using her FB acct.. Had to one or the other!

(02-17-2011, 07:51 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 07:44 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
many times."

the Straubs MANY TIMES.

Anyone know?

Exactly. Why in the hell would she have been at Lisa's house, let alone MANY TIMES? I call bullshit. She heard this from someone else.

Ask yourself this: Would Jocasta stalk Oedipus?

I wish I were this well read.

Oedipus was the guy in love with his mother and killed his father? Is this what Hamlet was based upon? Jocasta was Oedipus' mother, I take it. In love her with her "babiboi" (and not in a good way)?
Question on time of death. How can the time of death be between 1-4 am when the police arrived at about 1? Unless I remember the TOD incorrectly? Which ... is entirely possible. Anyone know?
(02-17-2011, 07:55 AM)pspence Wrote: I am absolutely totally obsessed with this case...two such attractive kids and from all accounts kids with great personalities ...Tiffany's parents are good people and had real concerns but knew she was over the moon in love with JC... wanted to keep her home and help put Johnny on the right track ...don't be judgemental about her parents because anyone with grown children know you can't pick who they fall for...plus, from what I understand Johnny was a fun cute guy with potential they saw to be a great guy...I feel so sorry for M also and how crazed she must be over the loss of her darling son...however the following is the bottom line...after communicating with a man close to the case I think these are the following scenarios:

a) Johnny bragged about the safe being in this affluent home and the wrong "gangsta wannabe sociopaths" heard about it...simple robbery as motive with the gangsta finish (tape/bags) to these 2 precious people...

b) Someone Johnny told on in prison had revenge - robbery secondary.

c) This will blow everyone away...but I heard (totally rumor) from someone close to the case locally...that "M" is not her real name and that her husb got busted awhile back with a truck with heroin in it. "M" turned informant for lesser sentence (or no sentence)...and even told on own family members to save their own skin (not sure I wouldn't have done the very same thing in the same circumstances - however I am a 100% drug free law abiding citizen) ...anyway...this snitching involved telling on some big time dealers - some of which - involved members of her own family which were in the Cuban mafia...did this as a revenge hit to get back at "M" ---to hurt someone she loved most in the world- robbery secondary motive. Also to send msg to all in that world "anyone snitches - this is what will happen to you"....M may have always worried this could happen and reason so freaked out...LE of course knows this as possibility IF this info is true. Heard "M" isn't even real name. So sad because of the love, loss and tragic circumstance...also heard J wasn't an angel and yes, the scales and baggies...they were smokin' a little pot but he really was trying to turn his life around and loved LS' parents...

Well to be honest I have missed out on 100 pages and am still trying to catch up....so forgive me those of you still 40 pages ahead but I just had to throw my 2cents in on the "blow away" rumor. M might not be her real name, but she is very vocal about her family, her life here and her fiery temper. She seems rather unafraid of any consequence to be honest. Beyond that, if this were true she and her immediate family, husband and boys would have been entered into witness protection under the US Marshall's office and to my knowledge at that point no sign of them would be left, not that those who want to really get you, can't! Johnny, her son being an adult would probably have had the option to stay here, but the minors and the parents would not. This rumor would make much more sense had she and her husband and other children disappeared but Johnny who chose to stay was brutally murdered. Then I would say...hmmmm. Those who become part of the federal witness program, and not to seem rude are often criminals themselves, but not always. They are followed by the Marshall's and any time they try and attempt to contact anyone from their past a red flag goes up and they are sent from where they are to somewhere else, immediately. So although the attraction for some to that rumor is obvious, it doesn't hold water for me. Now her just testifying and turning in some friends, associates or family members and them retaliating by putting a hit on her favorite child seems very believable and almost probable as we wade through all this crap. If she did turn in anyone, which by her show of being very verbose has implied she would, it wasn't enough of a deal that they were Federally relocated. I do believe with what I've read though...that her inability to not mouth off against anyone she gets pissed at, might very well of cost her what she loved most(not that she deserved that!) What happened to these kids is without comprehension...and that explains her super vigilant hunger for vengeance....God Bless everyone involved in this case...it is truly very UGLY for all family members on both sides, regardless of past mistakes or criminal histories.