Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Oprah told bags are “too expensive” for her
Makes perfect sense. Even so I'm a great fan of Tina Turner, I couldn't believe it was her that checked into a hotel I was working at many years ago. So it was most probably Tina, Oprah and Whoopi walking together into that shop, totally freaking out whoever was in charge of a hundred thousand dollars of merchandise, leading to her going "Get the fuck out!!"

I bet they were wearing their jamas!

[Image: 995979_10151663956654682_2023935691_n_zps210a8f8a.jpg]
That shop assistant is so busted. Hah. Take that. Good one Oprah. Blowing-kisses
You're so far up Oprah's ass you can taste her crudités and Moet before it ever hits her stomach.
(08-09-2013, 08:04 PM)Jimbone Wrote: You're so far up Oprah's ass you can taste her crudités and Moet before it ever hits her stomach.

Unlike you, I am not impressed by wealth, at all.

You are a mean spirited nasty man who is jealous of her success. You are a shocking hateful KKK racist and somebody should really tell you that white is not your colour. Kkk
(08-09-2013, 08:08 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 08:04 PM)Jimbone Wrote: You're so far up Oprah's ass you can taste her crudités and Moet before it ever hits her stomach.

Unlike you, I am not impressed by wealth, at all.

You are a mean spirited nasty man who is jealous of her success. You are a shocking hateful KKK racist and somebody should really tell you that white is not your colour. Kkk

Wow, didn't see that one coming... criticizing a black person gets me labeled a racist. /end sarcasm.

No aussie, it's that she is a fraud and has built an empire out of it. I'm not surprised you are not smart enough to see through it.
I am a smart woman Jimmy which is why I can see that she is the real deal. I would love to be her friend and I would drag Duch along for the ride.

Of course you are not going to admit that you are an appalling racist we need to examine the evidence and the rhetoric you spew on a daily basis. The verdict is in...guilty.
(08-09-2013, 08:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Of course you are not going to admit that you are an appalling racist we need to examine the evidence and the rhetoric you spew on a daily basis. The verdict is in...guilty.

Now we can get somewhere...

Can you please provide the evidence of said rhetoric that proves I am a racist? It's a serious charge to call someone that, and I'd like you to back it up.

Since I do it on a daily basis, it shouldn't be hard I assume.
You place too much importance on your presence in my life, that falls under the category of #cantbebothered .....I'll humour you, even on THIS thread on THIS page you mentioned race.

As for it being a serious charge, ha, give me a break, see you in court.
Got it.

Mentioning race = racist.

That's brilliant!

Can you get a refund on your education by any chance?
Listen Einstein, your denial is even more hilarious than your attempt at intellect. You know all about education of course. The Trayvon case was highly race charged in the US. I have followed it, but not participated in the discussion. You threw him out there not me. Denial denial denial.
I'll just let your above comment stand on its own... because basically you are calling me a racist for mentioning a black persons name. I don't know about Australia, but here on planet Earth that wouldn't be consider racist.

Your inability to provide examples of my racism lays bare your pseudo-intellect. In an effort to help you, I invite anyone to post examples of my racism... you know, to help you out.
Your an idiot, you have no concept of what you are talking about, just moronic redneck spew. It's really difficult to engage with you and your manboobs.

The Trayvon Martin case is not about just mentioning a name and you know it. Even the a crack head would understand that concept. The Trayvon case is going to be mentioned and used for decades to come as an example of racism in America whether you agree or not. It will be cited and mentioned in Academic journals, just like other high profile cases have been in the past. The fact this seems to elude you is baffling and of course hilarious at the same time.

I think Trayvon was profiled as a thug and not so much as a nigger. I know some people viewed it as race driven but I never did.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What a surprise! More name calling, and no examples of racism.

And here is a protip aussie: claiming to be of a higher intellect doesn't make it so. On the contrary, it's making you look quite foolish...it's certainly more hilarious than baffling though.

Maybe there is a MENSA forum you can go join instead; I'm sure they'll understand you better there.
(08-09-2013, 08:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I would love to be her friend and I would drag Duch along for the ride.
[Image: besties.jpg][Image: money-changes-everything1.gif]
(08-10-2013, 09:39 AM)Jimbone Wrote: and no examples of racism.
(08-09-2013, 12:46 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Yeah, that was her stupid nonsensical comparison of a black boy being lynched back during segregation to Trayvon Martin. 

SHE IS A FUCKING MORON. 
I'm surprised she's not a goddamned Scientologist. 
I want her to die in a fire so bad I'm burping gasoline.

Stop it Jimmy, now you are just embarrassing yourself. Where? How? When? I think your hateful spew of Oprah is also racist. The fact that you deny it makes it even worse.

All the remarks about my intellect do not even touch me, I am constantly graded each semester and I am doing very well, very very well. These people are highly qualified assessing me, not some hack like you. So your opinions of me are irrelevant, like you.

Aussie, are you trolling Mr. Bone?

I think this is the funniest shit ever. Do I need a vacation.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I thought he was trolling me.
Who exactly is embarrassing themselves?

There is nothing racist in the above statement you quoted aussie.

Criticizing or disliking an entertainer (or any person) who happens to be black is also not racist.

Denying that one is a racist - after someone else calls them a racist - does not... wait for it... make them a racist.

I believe the comments about your intellect (or lack thereof) are increasingly spot on.
(08-10-2013, 01:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
I think this is the funniest shit ever. Do I need a vacation.

I don't know if you need a vacation, but I don't think aussie's trolling. I think she's actually serious.

I'm not seeing the hilarity you do in the redundant, "no one is intelligent enough to exchange with me"! routine. I see the unintended irony, just not the funny; even with the clever Douche! Stupid! Idiot! Moron! labels tossed about ad nauseam.

Maybe my funny bone got bruised or something and it'll come to me later.

Or, just a matter of different strokes... Smiley_emoticons_bussi