Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2015

I'd love to follow Coach Kelly around for a week. I'd be his gopher and sign any non-disclosure agreement he wanted.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-16-2015, 04:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd love to follow Coach Kelly around for a week. I'd be his gopher and sign any non-disclosure agreement he wanted.

What if he asked you for a quick handy from time to time?
(03-16-2015, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Tim Tebow is working out with my Birds. WTF. hah
He does that. He worked out with the Pats in 2013.

Do y'all think Colin really worked out like this?

[Image: CK.jpg]

I think my coach is the most interesting coach in the NFL. I love that he has no fucks to give, I really do and I love that he isn't married with children. I enjoy knowing all his energy revolves around my Birds.

Eagles reported to sign Miles Austin today. Meco got an extension too. Bad news for Mychal from the looks of it... we'll see.
(03-31-2015, 09:57 AM)Cutz Wrote: Meco got an extension too.

I was delighted when I got that alert! He's our Mufasa you know. Awink

I hope there's still a place for Mychal. I know he had an issue with an injury last year but it seems kinda minor compared to those we've picked up who have injuries now.
Heard yesterday that the Vikes are prepared to play hardball with Adrian Peterson for the rest of the year.

I don't see anyone offering a 2nd rounder or better for him (plus swallowing his salary), so...

He either plays for us or looks like an ass walking away from $12M this season.
Regarding Kendricks - It wasn't a big injury, and he only "missed" four games, but he was out for a long time. The injury happened mid September and he didn't start again until November. I think he missed a game the previous year from another minor injury, but no, he hasn't had consistent injury problems.

The speculation of trade is mostly over the fact that Chip is perceived to be a size queen. Kiko is 6'3, 240. Meco is 6'1 250. Backups Acho (6'2, 240), Goode (6'0, 244), Hepburn (6'4, 235), Brad Jones (6'3, 240), Long (6'4, 255 - began as an OLB tho.) Kendricks is 6'0, 240. Mychal and Goode don't really fit the trend there, but Chip did waive Acho to acquire Goode back when he first took over the team, so it's up for debate how much he really lets height/length determine his moves. The pattern is still obvious tho.

As for Peterson... I really hope he plays for the Vikes just so I don't see him in a Dallas uniform.
(03-31-2015, 10:26 AM)Cutz Wrote: . The speculation of trade is mostly over the fact that Chip is perceived to be a size queen.

Yeah. Big people beat up little people.

Can Dallas afford Adrian?
Under his current deal, no, but they'd leverage their future cap for him if he'd restructure, which from what I heard from AD, he'd be willing to do to play in Texas.
(03-31-2015, 10:57 AM)Cutz Wrote: Under his current deal, no, but they'd leverage their future cap for him if he'd restructure, which from what I heard from AD, he'd be willing to do to play in Texas.
It would make sense, Dez can slap yo mama, Hardy can slap yo GF, and AP can slap yo chillen. hah

Hahaha! Perfect.
"Hey Waterboy!!"

"Yes, Coach Beaulieu"

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"

"okay"

Do those of you reading this believe in sports science?
(04-01-2015, 04:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do those of you reading this believe in sports science?
absolutely.

Tom Brady's April Fools joke. I wonder if any fans pooped a brick.

[Image: 2733BA7F00000578-3021847-image-m-102_1427912570660.jpg]

Beau Allen's arm is bigger than a five year old. Tis true. I saw it with my own eyes.

I can hardly wait for the draft to be over if only for people to shut the fuck up about Marcus Mariota and the Eagles. Holy fuckity fuck. I can't even read the sports pages anymore because of those bleating bitches. Ugh. Please make it stop.
Adrian Peterson was eligible to come off the Commissioners list yesterday, but it appears as if Gooddell will not be making any hasty decisions.

Word around here is that AP can tell our front office that he wants out until he's blue in the face, but we will not be granting him any favors.

I'd say there's an 85% chance he'll be wearing a purple helmet in Week 1.