Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
* BAH HUMBUG *
(11-27-2010, 10:13 PM)username Wrote: I think it's great that you do that. I hereby rename you "imadick353daysayear".

I almost like imagined Dick (I know I like actual dick), here's why:
[Image: red-bow.jpg]
He claims to have been an ironworker. I grew up with miners and metallurgists and feel an affinity with those who eke out a living from the earth.

He works in a field that reclaims materials that would otherwise be wasted. I'm not a hippy, but can appreciate the importance of it.

He feeds people. That is different than sending the check to Hosea Feeds the Hungry.

He isn't as stupid as he would at first lead you to believe.

His temper isn't predictable. Sometimes I try to piss him off intentionally and he doesn't react. You can never tell with Dick. I think he is only angry about half of the time.

I bet he chews with his mouth open, though.

That was your gift, Dick. I even wrapped it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Awink I have been labeled as an egnigma by people who know me.

I'm still an Iron worker.

Thanks for the present! Just so you know this is me!

[Image: PICT2328.jpg]

and here is one for you! I don't often show my photography, it's special when I do! I call it sitting on the steel. I was 90 feet up on the steel when I took this pic waiting for the day to start.

[Image: PICT2586.jpg]

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm afraid of heights.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I wasn't quite awake when I first read this thread. Dear God, I think Dick was actually smiling.Big surprise
You are taller then I thought Dick! Smiley_emoticons_smile

(Nice Sunrise pix BTW)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-28-2010, 07:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I wasn't quite awake when I first read this thread. Dear God, I think Dick was actually smiling.Big surprise

Stop spreading vicious rumors, no one can prove if I was smiling or not.

may be I was just a little bit drunk?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-28-2010, 10:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Stop spreading vicious rumors, no one can prove if I was smiling or not.

Hahaha! I have all the proof I need, baby. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

(11-28-2010, 01:00 AM)IMaDick Wrote: and here is one for you! I don't often show my photography, it's special when I do! I call it sitting on the steel. I was 90 feet up on the steel when I took this pic waiting for the day to start.

[Image: PICT2586.jpg]

That's an amazing pic, amazing view. Thank you.

Do you see how big the sky is, how much you can see? I can imagine the sky wrapping around 360 degrees. That is what makes me homesick and freaked me out for years about Georgia. Here you can't see enough of the sky and area around you to see a curve. You only see a small portion of the sky. Life is seemingly smaller in Georgia.

Dick is artistic. They aren't all flouncy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Cheers CHEERS!

[Image: 3075836766_463a93664f.jpg]

time to get your Christmas shoplifting done! hah

LA Times
EDMOND, OK -- Two women are arrested for shoplifting and police say they used their bodies to conceal the goods. Edmond police authorities say it was at the Edmond TJ Maxx that loss prevention officers found the duo stuffing items under their belly fat and breasts.

They say they took four pair of boots, three pair of jeans, a wallet and gloves; $2,600 worth of store merchandise. THAT'S A LOT OF FAT!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Ailene Brown, 28, and 37-year-old Shmeco SHAMU? Thomas were arrested for shoplifting and are facing felony charges.

Officer James Hamm said, "These two were actually concealing them in areas of their body where excess skin was, under their chest area and armpits." NASTY HOS!

Police say Brown also had a knife in her purse they say she used to cut security tags in the store.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   ack2.gif (Size: 174 bytes / Downloads: 102)

Disgusting slobs. Jesus.
Obama balls~~

this is TERRIBLE! :O

(11-27-2010, 10:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: What the fuck are you sorry about? Is it because you are foolish enough to think that Christmas and all of it's materialistic bullshit is what Christ would consider worship or in tune with His teachings? or is it because you are the type of fucktard who thinks that the people you get shit for appreciate it for more than ten minutes after you are out of their face and ear shot?

what exactly is it that you're sorry about?

Shut up. You don't even know if a Christ really existed so stop pretending to know what the fuck would consider.
86 112
(11-30-2010, 03:27 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-27-2010, 10:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: What the fuck are you sorry about? Is it because you are foolish enough to think that Christmas and all of it's materialistic bullshit is what Christ would consider worship or in tune with His teachings? or is it because you are the type of fucktard who thinks that the people you get shit for appreciate it for more than ten minutes after you are out of their face and ear shot?

Shut up. You don't even know if a Christ really existed so stop pretending to know what the fuck would consider.

if christo did exist he was nothing but a magic mushroom kinda guy that was good with his hands. Personally, I think the dude is over-rated and his dad is a shill.
Fug duh kund
this one is for MF~~Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Happy Holidays

(11-30-2010, 03:27 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

And you don't know that a Christ doesn't exist, what's your point? I mean except the one on your head and what you do to the wall of shame with your little pecker.

Until you learn some manners please direct all of your posts to someone who don't know what a miserable little piece of italian shit you really are, maybe you will make a friend? everyone knows you could use one.

John Adams

(11-30-2010, 03:27 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Shut up. You don't even know if a Christ really existed so stop pretending to know what the fuck would consider.

Could you please TRY to put together a coherent sentence?

MF--hitting the communion wine a little too much.
Commando Cunt Queen
it's that time~~ are you making wreaths this year Maggot? got holly? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

local pics~~HUMBUG! :B

i do like the poinsettias~~

click for pic

(11-30-2010, 07:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: And you don't know that a Christ doesn't exist, what's your point?

That it's ridiculous to pretend to know the details of someone that may not have even existed, or worse, to know the details of their magic on bad or non-existent evidence. Stop adding to the world's problems by validating toxic text and superstition you dopey burrito bitch.

86 112
oooooo pretty~~~
Rockefeller Center, DC, Germany at the Christmas market, Quebec City~~

.gif   48.gif (Size: 7.27 KB / Downloads: 23)