Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If you were stuck on a deserted island
(05-31-2012, 03:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 02:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: hah You're in luck; we can be harvesters.

Oh thank gawd you came up with a job for me that I can be happy in! I didn't want to have to do any domestic bullshit. *shudders*

We gotta hope that LC doesn't make Dick walk the plank until we're sure we can create fire without him. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I wonder if Dick would build a bamboo jail cell and attempt to arrest those of us who indulge. Might have to spike his food from the get-go.
(05-31-2012, 03:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 02:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: hah You're in luck; we can be harvesters.

Oh thank gawd you came up with a job for me that I can be happy in! I didn't want to have to do any domestic bullshit. *shudders*

So you think the Island dancer gets to give the jobs out?

LC gets to dig the latrine, do you want to help her?

Hey Dick, the island will be a democracy (or anarchy?), not a republic. Plus, no one's elected you as our delegate, Fidel.
(05-31-2012, 03:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

We gotta hope that LC doesn't make Dick walk the plank until we're sure we can create fire without him. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I wonder if Dick would build a bamboo jail cell and attempt to arrest those of us who indulge. Might have to spike his food from the get-go.

If I wasn't subject to drug testing, I would have some of the best weed you people had ever seen.

I'm all for legalizing pot.

But until Duchess takes orders from me pot is illegal anywhere on the island.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-31-2012, 03:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Hey Dick, the island will be a democracy (or anarchy?), not a republic. Plus, no one's elected you as our delegate, Fidel.

Which is why I just took control and didn't ask anyone.

No one had stepped up, it's too late now.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

we have to save Maggot from the cannibals! he thinks they like him. hah

[Image: JUICY-CANNIBAL.preview.jpg]

(05-31-2012, 03:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: until Duchess takes orders from me

Bwahahahaha*gaspsforair*hahahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-31-2012, 03:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 03:12 PM)ESAD Wrote: Equally covered in shit becoz no-one will dig a latrine...

*Stares at Duchess...

I am not taking orders from Dick.

*stares down ESAD*

*Holds breath, goes really red in the face, spins 180 and farts at Duchess.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-31-2012, 03:29 PM)ESAD Wrote: *Holds breath, goes really red in the face, spins 180 and farts at Duchess.

I was ready for that. Did you hear my bic click right before you went up in flames? 39
(05-31-2012, 02:54 PM)ESAD Wrote: Talking of ropes, where is UN?

Plotting the assassination of the dicktator.
(05-31-2012, 03:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 03:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Which is why I just took control and didn't ask anyone.

No one had stepped up, it's too late now.

I see a grassy knoll in your future.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-31-2012, 03:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 03:29 PM)ESAD Wrote: *Holds breath, goes really red in the face, spins 180 and farts at Duchess.

I was ready for that. Did you hear my bic click right before you went up in flames? 39

No chance i aimed at u, all you did was pull the pin out of the grenade.

(05-31-2012, 03:32 PM)username Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 02:54 PM)ESAD Wrote: Talking of ropes, where is UN?

Plotting the assassination of the dicktator.

Need a hand? Blowing-kisses

edit: nice to see you made it Maggot.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-31-2012, 03:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: I see a grassy knoll in your future.

Sorry you have to be alive and on the Island to see anything.
John Adams

(05-31-2012, 03:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 03:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: I see a grassy knoll in your future.

Sorry you have to be alive and on the Island to see anything.

hah.........Shit!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'm designing a kickass treehouse for us. Think Swiss family Robinson.
You don't have to worry too much about guys screwing around too much. Any island I' m on with hot soccer
Moms, my potential competition is fated to have a series of tragic accidents. Why do you think I'm digging this hole? Well, my ass.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-31-2012, 03:47 PM)Donovan Wrote: You don't have to worry too much about guys screwing around too much. Any island I' m on with hot soccer
Moms, my potential competition is fated to have a series of tragic accidents. Why do you think I'm digging this hole? Well, my ass.

Stay down here with your hole, I will be up in the treehouse sticking my Cock in Duchess belly...

Watch out for my belly ring.
[Image: honey-lemon-roast-chicken.jpg]

Caught and cooked one earlier...

(05-31-2012, 03:47 PM)Donovan Wrote: You don't have to worry too much about guys screwing around too much. Any island I' m on with hot soccer

You're a shoe in for the island fashion czar.

But you being a badass? get the fuck back into reality.

Ladies let donoboy know what kind of sandals and purses you want.
John Adams

hah

5 stars

hah