Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
strapped in the stadium? Ohio CCW laws
(06-19-2011, 11:09 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya, there is a requirement I think it's 12 hours of training time, and then showing a proficiency with the weapon you're going to carry, there are also different courses for large bore and small bore hand guns.

what we really should have is a federal license, since it is a federal standard that the background check uses.

CCW's should be good anywhere in the 50 states.

The problem with the Federal thing, is that it would cost $100,000,000 to implement, knowing how the Government operates.

But, I hear ya...while on a drive to Canada, I was carrying my gun in my travel bag...loaded, but no round chambered. Not a problem here in I-dee-ho. I got pulled over in Minnesota because some asshat at a convenience store I stopped at thought I looked like a wanted felon that had been on the local news.

The officer that pulled me over asked me if I had any weapons, and I informed him that I did, and it was in my travel bag. He checked it out, ran the S/N..and of course everything was cool, except for the fact that according to Minnisota law, the way I was transporting it was illegal. He was cool, and didnt hassle me, other than to inform me that their state laws were different than ours, and that I needed to separate the clip from the pistol.

It can be quite confusing between differing state laws.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: strapped in the stadium? Ohio CCW laws - by thekid65 - 06-19-2011, 12:50 PM