Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
* BAH HUMBUG *

Old Quebec City ~ one of my favorite places in all the land. 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-02-2010, 10:33 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-30-2010, 07:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: And you don't know that a Christ doesn't exist, what's your point?

That it's ridiculous to pretend to know the details of someone that may not have even existed, or worse, to know the details of their magic on bad or non-existent evidence. Stop adding to the world's problems by validating toxic text and superstition you dopey burrito bitch.

Let's get this straight spunker, while you stand and shoot your loads on the wall, the rest of the world goes on.

for you to stand and proclaim to be an athiest, keep in mind denial of God in itself proclaims His existence, for a man cannot deny that which does not exist.

nor can an agnostic speak against and deny the power of God without proclaiming that power exists in God without making himself into a fool.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think God gets pissed and baby Jesus cries when people argue over them.

The only intelligent things ever uttered by a Christian were written by C.S. Lewis. It's all been stupid shit since him.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I passed a bell ringer today & then felt bad because I didn't throw anything in the kettle.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-04-2010, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I passed a bell ringer today & then felt bad because I didn't throw anything in the kettle.

I give to people I know who need it. I know them. They need it. I don't feel bad if the bell ringers don't get to skim my donation. They can fuck off.

OK, I do give to a few charities. I also write that shit off every year. The bell ringers can still fuck off unless they have receipt books.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Dave Barry's annual gift guide is always good for a laugh~~ Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

click:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/05/19...gifts.html

Attached Files
.jpg   barry.skybox.prod_affiliate.56.jpg (Size: 7.53 KB / Downloads: 87)

(12-03-2010, 06:38 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think God gets pissed and baby Jesus cries when people argue over them.

The only intelligent things ever uttered by a Christian were written by C.S. Lewis. It's all been stupid shit since him.

Jesus was 35 when he was crucified. And the Father sent Him here for the sake of arguement.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-04-2010, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You can't save the world. I already give enough to St. Jude's, the bastards keep sending me pictures of children with cancer and their heartbreaking story to go along with it.
(12-05-2010, 08:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Jesus was 35 when he was crucified. And the Father sent Him here for the sake of arguement.

Is this your truly held belief? Because I'll leave it alone if it is.

Without being too sacrilegious, it might have been kinder to send a magick (nope, still stupid as shit) coin.
it's a Charlie Brown tree~~Mini xmas tree
but Charlie's was real Smiley_emoticons_wink

Daily Mail
Families all over the country follow the same annual tradition of getting the artificial Christmas tree out of its box when the time comes to put up the decorations.

But the Parker family has been doing it longer than any other because they are still using a tree they first bought in 1886.

Complete with the original baubles and tinsel, their 14 inch tree is in its 124th year and has been authenticated as the world's oldest imitation Christmas tree.

It cost six pence when it was bought in the mid-Victorian era but was last valued at £1,000 by experts at the Antiques Road Show in 2005.

Owner Paul Parker received the delicate ornament after his mother, Janet, passed away at the age of 69 in 2008, and is the third generation of his family to enjoy it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, THAT saves alot of time.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I LOVE that old tree! What a treasure!
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
lobster pots and santa with lobster buddies in Maine~~

photos by Robert Dennis

getting the common ready on the Cape...

Jesus, Mary and Joseph on a dump truck! hah

and someone's tasteful front yard.
:B

Maggot -

If you're interested I'll book a table, bring your wife and we'll make it a threesome!

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/dini...stmas.html
(12-08-2010, 12:10 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Maggot -

If you're interested I'll book a table, bring your wife and we'll make it a threesome!

I hardly know you......what makes you think I will even click your "link" ?
(12-08-2010, 12:14 AM)Maggot Wrote:

I hardly know you......what makes you think I will even click your "link"

Okay . . . then I'll eat the reindeer all by myself!

What's your credit card number? It's for the tip.
Massa caad 0 viza?
(12-08-2010, 12:14 AM)Maggot Wrote:

I hardly know you......what makes you think I will even click your "link" ?

100% sure Maggot clicked on that link.

Commando Cunt Queen
these seem so innocent today! hah

from UK Telegraph

A jolly cheeky Christmas
Christmas cards by prolific artist Donald McGill

Museum uncovers collection of saucy cards by 1900s artist Donald McGill.

link:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/christ...vered.html